BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU CUSTOM RASH GUARDS
AND CUSTOM SPATS
I am always looking for ways to solve issue’s in the community, that way I know I’m genuinely helping rather than just advertising products. It also feels good to know you are making a difference. That brings me to the jiu jitsu communities problems around rash guards and spats.
Common problems with customised rash guards.
1, They can take around 8 to 10 weeks.
2, You can only put your name on the companies design.
3, Very poor customer service.
4, Poor fitting clothing. I receive a lot of emails from our larger members in the community and females in the grappling community both highlighting the same issue. Ill fitting clothing.
5, Spats that are see through.
Why am I so happy about my service with customised jiu jitsu gear?
1, I have a turn around times roughly 4 weeks!
2, You can include your name anywhere you want, even your club logo and also your own art.
3, My customer service is exceptional because I take pride in each and every order personally.
4, I offer bespoke fitting, from 2 extra small to 6 X large.
5, My spats are made with a thicker material.
6. My rash guards are 15% thicker, try others this rash guard is guaranteed you never go back.
7. You have your own artist to hand to help with creating fresh designs.
8. I literally create designs every day all you have to do is go to my Brazilian jiu jitsu custom instagram @grapplingscience account to see all my designs, every day. I also include bjj drills, bjjart and more.
You can select any of my designs all made personally, you can have it on the centre chest and or the back. You can have your name or logo anywhere you like. Because I am a designer myself I can take great care over your own design. Each step of the way. You will always receive a final version to be checked and when you are happy, it goes to print.
As everything is sublimation you are guaranteed life long fresh paint like artwork with sport science designed clothing, custom art for all us mat rats.
Who would benefit from a custom pair of spats or rash guard
- Jiu jitsu athletes with sponsors, that is GI and no Gi.
- MMA fighters who need sponsors on the shorts.
- Someone looking for a gift for their partner of friend that grapples. A custom rash guard makes an amazing present.
- Someone who has their own club and wants a few rash guards/spats with their own logo or club name.
- Someone who finds rash guards very difficult to fit properly. I can help by offering a bespoke service, looking at neck, chest, waist and sleeve length measurements.
I ship worldwide. Payment via paypal however alternatives can be made. I work closely with each design until you are happy.